How do EUCJ representatives maintain relations with other EU projects in the field of justice?
Almaty - On June 29, 2018, the Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia held a meeting of the Steering Committee on "Improving the Legal Aid System for Vulnerable Groups in Kazakhstan" jointly with the Public Foundation "Taldykorgan Human Rights Center". The meeting was arranged with the support of the European Union in Kazakhstan.
The purpose of the meeting was to present the progress and future work plan, exchange experience in the field of organizational reforms of legal assistance to Georgia, and discuss recommendations on legal aid reforms and opportunities for the development of legal aid provided by the state in Kazakhstan.
The EUCJ National Project Manager Nazym Zhusupova took part in the meeting along with other stakeholders to exchange information on the EUCJ project, as well as to participate in the discussion on human rights.
See more information here.
- About the book “Status successfully: the lessons of legal reforms” by Saule Mektepbayeva
- The future of criminal justice in Kazakhstan was discussed in Astana
- Anti-crisis communications: strategy and tools for working with the mass media
- EU supports Kostanay Academy in developing a Center of Excellence for the probation officers
- EU enhances HR management of law enforcement agencies in Kazakhstan
- There are no scheduled events